Tom Collins and Marg
MY SHIFT DRINK TEQUILA ZOOM COCKTAIL CLASS SUPPLIES AND INGRIENT LIST
From these ingredients we can make 2 different classic cocktails which have been incredibly fun to enjoy at home. A useful part of this class is that we learn to use leftover groceries in the fridge that last a while. One cocktail takes about 30 mins to make and enjoy. You can make time for your team to unwind and chat with themselves or I can do a quick trivia or tell funny stories from my time working behind bars.
---- Classic Margarita --- Tom Collins or Gin Fizz ---
- Rocks glass and tall Collins glass if you have it. 2 rocks glasses can work.
- Knife and cutting board
- Shaker tins or coffee mug with sealable top
- Lemon squeezer ( or hands but it gets messy)
- Jigger measuring device or something equivalent
- Simple Syrup and Agave simple syrup (see bottom for instructions *)
- 2 limes and 2 lemons. 1 each for juicing (fresh juice is much better than store bought)
- 1 or 2 eggs! (I promise it tastes good)
- Tequila! I can recommend a Mid-Shelf, Top-Shelf or Super Premium Juice Package
- Cointreau, Combier or triple sec orange liqueur
- Soda water, Lacroix or Topo Chico
- For those that want to try lighting stuff on fire, bring CINAMMON and a lighter!
*Agave simple syrup can be store bought or buy Agave syrup and bring a ½ cup Agave ½ cup water to simmer and let cool.