MY SHIFT DRINK TEQUILA ZOOM COCKTAIL CLASS SUPPLIES AND INGRIENT LIST
------Classic Margarita ----- Paloma ------ Tequila old-fashioned
From these ingredients we can make 3 different classic cocktails which have been incredibly fun to enjoy at home. A useful part of this class is that we learn to use leftover groceries in the fridge that last a while. You can make time for your team to unwind and chat with themselves or I can do a quick trivia or tell funny stories from my time working behind bars.
- Rocks glass
- 2 pint glasses to be used for stirring and discarding. Jars work too!
- Stirring spoon or just a regular spoon
- Knife and cutting board
- Shaker tins or coffee mug with sealable top
- Lemon squeezer ( or hands but it gets messy)
- Agave Simple syrup
- 2 or 3 Limes
- 1 egg (for the adventurous type)
- 1 grapefruit or grapefruit juice
- Orange Bitters
- Tequila! I can recommend a Mid-Shelf, Top-Shelf or Super Premium Juice Package
- Cointreau or Combier orange liqueur.