Old Fashioned and Espresso Martini Class
MY SHIFT DRINK ---- Old Fashioned ---- Espresso Martini
We will be making an Old Fashioned and an Espresso Martini. From these ingredients we can make 2 different cocktails which have been incredibly fun to enjoy at home. A useful part of this class is that we learn to use leftover groceries in the fridge.
One cocktail takes about 30 mins to make and enjoy. You can make time for your team to unwind and chat with themselves or I can do a quick trivia or tell funny stories from my time working behind bars.
- Rocks glass and martini glass
- 2 pint glasses to be used for stirring and discarding. Jars work too!
- Peeler or knife
- Shaker tins or coffee mug with sealable top
- Angostura bitters
- 1 lemon
- Luxardo cherries (if you cannot find this item then you can still make the drink)
- Whiskey: Bulleit – Basil Hayden – Michters (mid, upper and top shelf recommendations)
- Vodka: Svedka – Kettle One – Grey Goose
- Kahlua (small bottles are adequate if you don’t want to buy full bottle.)
- Chocolate or Mocha espresso cold brew. 1 small bottle or can is plenty.
- Milk - Oat, soy, almond or cows milk