3 whiskey cocktail
MY SHIFT DRINK WHISKEY ZOOM COCKTAIL CLASS SUPPLIES AND INGRIENT LIST
----- Old-Fashioned ----- Whiskey Sour ------- Manhattan ------
From these ingredients we can make 3 different classic cocktails which have been incredibly fun to enjoy at home. A useful part of this class is that we learn to use leftover groceries in the fridge that last a while. One cocktail takes about 30 mins to make and enjoy. You can make time for your team to unwind and chat with themselves or I can do a quick trivia or tell funny stories from my time working behind bars.
- Rocks glass
- 2 pint glasses to be used for stirring and discarding. Jars work too!
- Stirring spoon or just a regular spoon
- Knife and cutting board
- Shaker tins or coffee mug with sealable top
- Juicer or hands!
- Simple Syrup
- 2 or 3 Lemons
- 1 egg
- Angostura bitters
- Luxardo Cherries
- Whiskey! Bulleit – Basil Hayden – Michters (mid, upper and top shelf recommendations)
- Sweet Vermouth, Carpano Antica or Punt e Mes. 375ml bottles are adequate.
Email or call for any questions!
- Sam Gemus
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device