2 whiskey cocktail
MY SHIFT DRINK WHISKEY ZOOM COCKTAIL CLASS SUPPLIES AND INGRIENT LIST
----Whiskey Sour -or- Old-Fashioned ------
From these ingredients we can make 2 different classic cocktails which have been incredibly fun to enjoy at home. A useful part of this class is that we learn to use leftover groceries in the fridge that last a while. One cocktail takes about 30 mins to make and enjoy. You can make time for your team to unwind and chat with themselves or I can do a quick trivia or tell funny stories from my time working behind bars.
- Rocks glass
- 2 pint glasses to be used for stirring and discarding. Jars work too!
- Stirring spoon or just a regular spoon
- Knife and cutting board
- Shaker tins or coffee mug with sealable top
- Lemon squeezer (or hands but it gets messy)
- Simple Syrup ( ½ cup sugar ½ cup water brought to simmer then cooled)
- 2 or 3 Lemons
- 1 egg
- Angostura bitters
- Luxardo Cherries
- Whiskey! Bulleit – Basil Hayden – Michters (mid, upper and top shelf recommendations)
Email or call for any questions!
- Sam Gemus
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device